Education and Career
- 1968-74 Undergraduate and MSc.(Chemistry) University of Toronto.
- 1975-1980 Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, University of British Columbia.
- 1980-84 Postdoctoral fellow University of Alberta, Department of Biochemistry.
- 1984-87 Senior Research Scientist in Peptide Chemistry, Allelix Inc., Toronto, Ontario.
- 1987-2001 Senior Research Scientist, Synthetic Peptides Inc., Edmonton, Alberta.
- 2001- 2004, Research professional at the University of Colorado Medical School, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics.
- Co-Owner Debolt Data Depository, Edmonton, Alberta (2003-present).
- Active member of the Garneau community league (30 years). Served as secretary and president.
- Member of the Richard Eaton Singers – Edmonton Symphonic Choir (22yrs) .
- Past and current member of Edmonton’s Queer Choir, Edmonton Vocal Minority.
- Partner Kirk Kryvenchuk.